NetSol Technologies Inc. became the first U.S. company to dual-list on the Nasdaq as well as the Dubai International Financial Exchange.
The move to dual list by the Calabasas-based automobile finance and leasing software products developer is a move to support the company's "strategic mission to further expand brand visibility and investor base in the United Arab Emirates and the broader Middle East,'" according to Chief Executive Najeeb Ghauri.
Shares in NetSol started trading on the Dubai Exchange and closed up 3.5 percent to $2.94 Monday. Shares on the Nasdaq were up 2.1 percent to $2.90 in early trading Monday. The stock has gained 21 percent so far this year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Calabasas IT Firm Takes Stock of Double Listing in Middle East
- Former L.A. Accountant Courts Local Firms for Arabian Emirate
- Stocks Rise; NetSol Soars, Capricor Therapeutics Sinks
- NetSol Gains on Robust '09 Outlook
- Another Ring of the Bell for NetSol CEO
- Stocks Fall; NetSol Rises, Unico American Tanks
- NetSol Regains Nasdaq Compliance
- Monday’s L.A. News Roundup