Home entertainment programming distributor Image Entertainment Inc. said Wednesday that it expects its fiscal 2009 first-quarter net revenues to exceed $31 million. This would represent Image's highest net revenues since December 2005, the company said.
The Chatsworth-based company did not provide actual net revenue figures, noting that there were miscellaneous credits and adjustments that need to be applied. Full results for the three months ended June 30 will be available by Aug. 14, it said.
Image reiterates that it expects net revenues for fiscal 2009 will be in the range of $115 million to $125 million. The company did not providing specific full-year guidance for earnings but anticipates that it will be profitable.
Image in February nixed a proposed takeover by BTP Acquisition Co., saying BTP was unable or unwilling to secure financing for the transaction.
Shares of Image were up 6 cents, or 5.6 percent to $1.13 in mid-day trading on the Nasdaq.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Image Entertainment Gains on Surprising Profits
- Image Entertainment Says Q2 Revenue Should Rise 43 Percent
- Image Reports Loss, Tweaks Sale
- Image Entertainment Narrows Loss
- Image Entertainment Narrows Its Loss
- Polishing Image
- Update: Image Reports Profit, Says Merger Back on Track
- Image Entertainment Appoints President