American Realty Advisors bought a 332-unit apartment complex in North Carolina for $45 million, the company said Monday.
The Glendale-based firm purchased the Cary, N.C. building from Raleigh-based real estate investment trust Highwoods Properties.
American Realty Advisors has more than $4 billion in nationwide assets including office, industrial, multi-family, and retail properties.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Residential Project Site in Warner Center Sells for $60 Million
- Downtown Housing Developers Making Plans to Cash In
- American Realty Advisors Acquires Millennium Del Rey
- Alhambra Mixed-Use Complex on Block for $200 Million
- Landmark Sunset + Vine Complex Sold for Near $165 Million
- American Realty Buys Santa Fe Springs Distribution Center
- REGIONAL REPORT