Beny Alagem's Oasis West Realty LLC has finalized his plans for final phase of the Beverly Hilton Hotel renovation, announcing Thursday that a Waldorf-Astoria hotel will be built at the corner of Santa Monica and Wilshire boulevards.
Alagem recently completed a $74 million Beverly Hilton facelift. Luxury condominiums that will share the hotel's services are to be constructed as well, but plans for the third building, situated where Trader Vic's now stands, had not been divulged.
"Bringing two legendary hotel brands together in Beverly Hills will create a new legacy of luxury for the Beverly Hilton property," said Alagem. "The entire property will have a whole new look transforming its urban setting into a garden environment. Together, the Waldorf-Astoria Beverly Hills and the Beverly Hilton will create a one-of-a-kind hotel property that is unmatched in its diverse offerings, services and amenities."
Gwathmey Siegel & Associates Architects will design the 120-room Waldorf.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Beverly Hilton Project Trading Vic's for Waldorf Astoria
- Owner of Beverly Hilton Takes Hotel Off the Block
- Battle Heats Up Over Beverly Hills Hotel Project
- Waldorf-Astoria OK'd
- Former PC Pioneer Now In Hard Drive as Builder
- Residences Planned for Beverly Hilton
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Hospitality Project
- Reports Peg Dalian Wanda’s Sale of One Beverly Hills at $420M