KB Home said Friday that it has again partnered with Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia for a new development in Florida to be called KB Home Avellino: Homes Created with Martha Stewart.
The development will be located just south of Windermere, Fla. and is scheduled to open later this spring.
The Los Angeles-based homebuilder called the Avellino project "new urbanism" and said it will combine elements of urban design with contemporary community living, creating pedestrian-orientated neighborhoods with sidewalks and homes with front porches.
The company also said the homes will be built on smaller lots to encourage activity in the development's public spaces and parks. The community will include 14 floor plans, ranging from 1,600 to 2,700 square feet, and will feature both single-family homes and townhomes totaling 143 homes in all. Prices start in the low $200s.
The two companies have previously collaborated on a handful of communities in Fairburn, Ga., Cary, N.C. and currently are involved in developments in Katy, Texas, Perris, Calif., Woodstock, Ga. and Raleigh, N.C.
Shares in KB were flat at $42.99 in midday trading Friday.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- KB, Martha Build in Denver
- Atlanta Next for KB Homes, Stewart
- Business Briefs: Univision, Earl Scheib, KB Home
- KB Home, Stewart Building Homes
- KB Shares Fall Despite Stewart Deal
- Business Briefs: In-N-Out, DirecTV, KB Home, Activision
- Accounting Firm Calling Number Of Its Treasurer
- Stocks Up on Tame Inflation, Oil Slide