Hawthorne-based OSI Systems Inc. said Thursday that its optoelectronics and manufacturing division has received a $10.5 million OEM contract from a Fortune 500 medical equipment company.
OSI Optoelectronics will provide an optical scanning component for use in advanced medical computed tomography machines, commonly known as CT scanners. Shipment has already begun and is expected to be completed in fiscal 2007. The name of the customer was not disclosed.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- OSI Gets X-Ray Contract
- Growth Spurt at OSI Systems
- OSI Systems Sees Gains for 2020
- Spacelabs Gets $450M For Military Monitoring
- OSI Systems Wins Contract
- OSI Systems Wins Federal Contract of Up to $450 Million to Monitor Patients
- OSI Systems Profit Up 33 Percent
- Scanners Just a Blip for OSI Revenue