HealthSouth Corp., a provider of rehabilitation services, on Thursday said it has agreed to pay at least $445 million to settle class-action lawsuits over its accounting and financial reporting.
Birmingham, Ala.-based HealthSouth said it is not admitting wrongdoing in the settlement, which also covers some former executives and directors.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Nortel Nears $2.5 Billion Settlement
- Citigroup to Pay $75 Million to Settle Global Crossing Lawsuit
- Insurance Companies Find It Easier to Settle Than Fight
- Directors' Personal Finances Shielded by Insurance Plans
- Pricewaterhouse Settles Homestore Case for $17.5 Million
- Lawsuits Target Companies Over Pension Benefits
- Countrywide Agrees to $500 Million Settlement
- Bank of America to Pay $2.43 Billion in Merrill Lynch Suit