Martha Stewart has struck a deal with builder KB Home that extends the lifestyle expert's housewares brand into the houses themselves.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. and KB Home said on Wednesday that the first model homes imprinted with Stewart's style sense will be completed in 2006. The first group to go on sale will include 650 houses in Cary, N.C., under the name "KB Home Twin Lakes: Homes Created with Martha Stewart," the companies said in a statement.
*Reporter Kate Berry originally broke this story in the Oct. 10 edition of the Business Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Business Briefs: Univision, Earl Scheib, KB Home
- Business Briefs: In-N-Out, DirecTV, KB Home, Activision
- Martha's Brand Is a Good Thing for KB Homes
- Inside Track: Martha Stewart Set for KB Home Decorations
- KB Shares Fall Despite Stewart Deal
- Martha Stewart Set for KB Home Decorations
- New KB Home Honcho Stepped Into the Eye of the Storm
- KB CEO Stepped Into Eye of the Storm