News Corp. on Thursday raised its offer price to buy the shares of Fox Entertainment Group it does not own, as the global media conglomerate reached a settlement in principle with the consolidated Fox shareholder lawsuits blocking the earlier offer.
News Corp. is now offering to pay Fox shareholders 2.04 shares of News Corp. Class A common stock for every share of Fox Class A common stock, up from an earlier offer of 1.90 News Corp. shares.
*For more on this story, read the full Reuters article .
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Business Briefs: Fox Cable Networks, Intermix, Hilton Hotels, Entravision Communications, Breeder's Choice, KB Home, Occidental Petroleum
- Lions Gate Tries Another Poison Pill
- Vitesse Settles Options Lawsuits
- Icahn Sweetens Offer for Lions Gate
- Morning Headlines
- Televisa Sues Univision Over Internet Broadcast Rights
- 21st Century Fox Ceases Time Warner Bid
- Sweetened Lions Gate’s Offer Rejected