In an Aug. 31 story on the restaurant industry, "Growing Appetite," the Business Journal misrepresented comments by Ed Bagdassarian of Barrington Associates concerning the hosting of dinners to celebrate the closing of a deal. Bagdassarian was referring to the industry general practice of hosting such dinners and not to a specific dinner, as was implied in the story.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall Street West---Financiers Change Roles as Way of Surviving Downturn
- ED BAGDASARIAN
- Lawyer Says Action Hot, Heavy in Dot-Com Meltdown
- Barrington Director Modeled Sale to Wells on Foothill Deal
- Tattoo Artist Draws Line in Court Over Designs
- Reservations About Eating Out Knock Stock of Applebee's Parent
- Campanile Serves Up A Special for Writers