Chief Executive, CVB Financial Corp.
THE LATEST: CVB Financial, the parent company of Citizens Business Bank, purchased Pasadena-based Community Bank in August. The deal pushed Citizens Business Bank’s assets north of $11 billion. Myers announced in February that the bank would consolidate 10 outposts as part of a post-merger restructuring.
BACKGROUND: Myers joined CVB Financial as chief executive in 2006, replacing Linn Wiley. Prior to his appointment, Myers served as chairman and chief executive of Mellon First Business Bank. He is presently a member of the boards for the California Bankers Association and the UCLA Anderson School of Management’s Fink Center for Finance and Investments.
WORTH NOTING: Myers received his undergraduate degree from Harvard University in 1984 and an MBA in finance and marketing from the UCLA in 1991.
YEARS ON THE LA500: 3
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Christopher Myers
- LA 500: Christopher Myers
- Chief Executive of CVB Financial to Step Down
- UPDATED: CVB Financial to Close 10 Branches Through May
- Ontario Lender Crosses County Line for Pickup
- CVB Financial to Buy Pasadena’s Community Bank for $878M
- Citizens Business Bank to Acquire Ventura Lender
- Local Banks Vault to Top on Forbes List