Our Lady of Mt. Lebanon has filed plans for a 19-story, 153-unit residential tower in Beverly Grove, the Maronite Catholic church announced March 28.
The complex at 333 S. San Vincente Blvd. will be part of the church’s 1-acre campus. The proposed building will have 17 affordable units.
The church will also revamp the cathedral and church buildings, which will have more than 31,000 square feet of offices, meeting rooms and an auditorium.
Sawtelle-based Nadel Architecture + Planning designed the project with help from Architectural Resources Group on preservation issues. Culver City-based LRM Landscape Architecture is designing the landscaping. Pasadena-based Morillo Construction Inc. is the project manager.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Beverly Grove Church to Build Apartments
- Walter Marks Planning 42-Story, $400M Apartment Tower in Miracle Mile
- $300M Project Breaks Ground in Koreatown
- Caruso to Buy Glendale Masonic Temple
- $400M Tower Planned for Miracle Mile
- Price Architects Joins Global Firm HKS
- Beverly Hills Site Acquired for $130M, Luxury Residential and Retail Planned
- Jamison, Hankey Investment Planning 490-Unit Project on Vermont in Koreatown