The Sunset Formosa, a 36-unit apartment in Hollywood, sold for $12.4 million, Stepp Commercial announced March 19.
Stepp Commercial’s Darin Beebower represented the buyer and the seller. Both are local private investors.
Beebower said the building’s curb appeal and location made it an appealing property.
“Sunset Formosa offers the buyer 18 percent rental upside based on current market rates and is not subject to rent control,” Beebower said in a statement.
The Sunset Formosa, at 1522 N. Formosa Ave., has 18 studios, 15 one-bedrooms and three two-bedroom units.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Two Apartment Buildings in Santa Monica Sold for $20.6M
- Pasadena Apartment Complex Sells for $14M
- Modest K-Town Units Draw Interest in Hot Market
- Slate Property Group Picks Up Two Hollywood Apartments for $39M
- Los Feliz Apartment Complex Sells for More than $17M
- $62.9M for San Pedro Residential Complex
- Hollywood Office Building on Highland Sells for $72.1M
- MetWest Residential Building Sold for $38M