Chief Executive Officer
Area of Expertise: Private Lender
Paul Rahimian currently manages a debt fund that provides construction financing to ground up real estate development projects throughout the Western United States. He founded Parkview Financial in early 2010 and has since originated hundreds of commercial and residential loans, always plying his trademark hands-on management style. Distinguished from its competitors by dedicated in-house finance and accounting professionals, Parkview is widely recognized as a pioneer in the industry, among the first to offer complete integration of loan origination and servicing.
Prior to becoming a lender, Rahimian was a third-generation real estate developer and general contractor. Between 1988 and 2009, he successfully completed over $350 million in commercial and residential projects. His vast expertise and knowledge in the construction and development industry has benefited both Parkview and its borrowers. He received his B.A. from UCLA in Business/Economics and his Juris Doctorate from USC.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Paul Rahimian
- Who's Building L.A. (September 24): Local Developer Creates Partnership with Parkview Financial to Ensure Multifamily Restoration Continues
- Parkview Provides $29M Loan for Koreatown Condo Development
- Big Projects Win Support
- Developers Big On Tiny Units
- Non-Bank Lenders Step Up as Banks Step Back
- Downtown Neighborhood Homes In on High End
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Multifamily Development Remains Strong