Government space technology provider LinQuest Corp. named Timothy Dills its new chief executive, the company announced Monday.
Dills is a veteran of the industry. He was the former head of Scitor, a Virginia-based company that provided engineering, integration, cyber and security services to clients mostly to the intelligence community before it was purchased by Science Applications International Corp. in 2015.
LinQuest specializes in military satellite communications engineering and development, battlespace awareness, cyber operations and space flight and ground software.
Dills will be located at LinQuest’s Chantilly, Va office.
Manufacturing, retail and trade reporter Rachel Uranga can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 549-5225 ext. 251. Follow her on Twitter @racheluranga
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LinQuest Acquired by Madison Dearborn, CoVant Management
- Silicon Beach Report March 4: SpaceX Crew Dragon Reaches Space Station
- Platinum Equity’s Lonza deal finalized
- Deals & Dealmakers: EP Wealth Adds Donnelly
- SpaceX Gears Up for Manned Space Flight
- Fat Brands Expanding in India With Plans to Open 60 New Restaurants
- Relativity Space Can Launch Rockets From Cape Canaveral
- Warehouse Tech Platform Flowspace Raises $12M