Greycroft backs Enboarder again; Happy Returns selects new chief revenue officer; Dave Inc. raises $110 million
Santa Monica-based Dave Inc., the developer of a financial management tool designed to prevent bank overdrafts, announced June 19 a $110 million funding raise. Dave has now raised roughly $136 million to date and will use the cash to help the company scale and meet demand. The funding round was led by Chicago-based Victory Park Capital.
Downtown-based venture investor Greycroft Partners led an $8 million Series A investment in Texas-based human resources software developer Enboarder Inc. Greycroft participated in Enboarder’s previous venture round, and the current investment brings Enboarder’s total funding to $12 million.
Glenn McMahon will serve as Santa Monica-based logistics startup Happy Returns Inc.’s new chief revenue officer, Socaltech reports. McMahon’s prior experience includes time at fashion retailers, including Dolce & Gabbana and Giorgio Armani. Happy Returns recently raised an $11 million funding round April 25 from investors including Santa Monica-based Upfront Ventures and PayPal.
Tech reporter Samson Amore can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8335. Follow him on Twitter @samsonamore.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Dave Inc. Raises $110 Million, Launches Banking Business
- Greycroft Leads $8 Million Enboarder Series A
- Anti-Overdraft App Adds to Funding Round
- Silicon Beach Report June 18: Robot Maker Gets $22 Million Series A
- Podcast Network Wondery Raises $10 Million Round Led By Waverley Capital
- 3L Capital Raises $217 Million Fund to Invest in Local Startups
- Silicon Beach Report June 14: Influential Secures $12 Million in Series B Funding