Santa Monica-based private equity firm Angeles Equity Partners announced June 18 that its portfolio company ERP Power purchased lighting components manufacturer Lumenetix Inc.
Moorpark-based ERP Power acquired Lumenetix as part of plan to give the business a more prominent foothold as a supplier to larger lighting equipment manufacturers.
Financial terms of the transaction for the privately held companies were not disclosed.
The eleven-year old Lumenetix of Scotts Valley makes adjustable colored light engines and digital controls. The company's components are used to mimic everything from candlelight to sunlight in high-end settings, such luxury architectural projects and movie studios.
Finance reporter Pat Maio can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8329.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- PE Firm Angeles Equity Extends Shopping Spree
- Angeles Equity Recruits Bench Strength With New Managing Director
- L.A.-Based Platinum Equity’s Vertiv Buys MEMS Power Maintenance Business
- Beverly Hills PE Firm Regent Buys French Cycling Company Mavic
- Regent Buys Accell Group's North America Cycling Business
- Cache Creek Industries Buys Automated Business Power
- American Construction Buys Fourth Materials Supplier
- Santa Monica-Based Clearlake Capital Backs Perforce’s Buy of Rogue Wave