Santa Monica-based Douglas Emmett Inc. purchased a 350-unit apartment building in Westwood for $365 million, the group announced June 10.
The Glendon, at 1060 Glendon Ave., also has 50,000 square feet of retail space.
The complex was built in 2008 and common areas in the building were recently updated. Units are currently in the process of being renovated.
The apartments and retail are 97% leased.
Douglas Emmett did not immediately return requests for information on the seller, but records indicate that Clarion Partners purchased the property in 2014.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mixed-Use Complex in Long Beach Sells for $48.9M
- Pasadena Apartment Complex Sells for $14M
- Slate Property Group Picks Up Two Hollywood Apartments for $39M
- The Real Estate Quarterly
- $65M for Ocean Avenue Parcel in Santa Monica
- Two Apartment Buildings in Downtown Sell for $406 Million
- Jamison Planning New 157-Unit Building in Koreatown
- Affordable Housing Projects Get $55 Million from CIT Group