Vernon-based clothing company True Religion said consultant Farla Efros has been named interim chief executive officer.
Efros, who has worked closely with True Religion’s leadership team in recent months as president of Northbrook, Ill.-based retail consulting firm HRC Retail Advisory, succeeds interim CEO Chelsea Grayson, who resigned to pursue other opportunities.
Efros has more than two decades of experience working with retailers and consumer-packaged goods companies, including almost 10 years at HRC Retail Advisory and its predecessor firms.
She will continue in her capacity as HRC Retail Advisory president while serving as True Religion’s interim CEO.
True Religion also is conducting a search for a permanent CEO.
The 17-year-old True Religion sells streetwear and premium denim.
Finance reporter Pat Maio can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8329.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- True Religion Names Interim CEO
- Lubell Steps Down as True Religion's Chief
- True Religion Gets New Management
- MedMen Names Former Apple Retail Executive as New CFO
- London Firm Takes Majority Stake in Fashion Company Reformation
- True Religion Names CFO
- True Religion Apparel Names President
- Beverly Hills PE Firm Regent Buys French Cycling Company Mavic