Brentwood-based Rexford Industrial Realty Inc. has snapped up two industrial properties for $34.4 million.
The purchases, which Rexford announced June 3, were funded using cash on hand.
It brings the company’s year-to-date acquisitions to $463 million.
The first property, at 218 S. Turnbull Canyon Rd. in the City of Industry, sold for $27.1 million. The seller was Clarion Partners, according to CoStarGroup Inc.
The property is 100% leased to a single tenant. It has high ceilings and 44 dock doors. It sits on nearly 9 acres.
The second property is at 9750 San Fernando Rd., in Sun Valley. It sold for $7.4 million. It is also fully leased. It sits on under 3 acres.
Information on the seller was not immediately available.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Rexford Picks Up Two Industrial Properties for $30M
- Rexford Pays $40M for Properties in Carson, Carlsbad
- Rexford Buys $19.5M City of Industry Property, Sells Three-Building Parcel in Gardena for $10.4M
- Rexford Buys Commerce Cold Storage Facility for $18.2M
- West Hollywood Retail Property Purchased for $25.25M
- Rexford Acquires Four Industrial Buildings for $85M
- Whole Foods Building in Pasadena Acquired
- Dalian Wanda Sells One Beverly Hills for $420M