Casetabs nabs $3 million; 100 Thieves plans new L.A. headquarters; Mahmee finds new funding
Santa Monica-based software developer Casetabs Inc. raised a $3 million round of funding. Socaltech reports the round brings Casetabs’ total funding raised since its 2012 launch to roughly $16 million. Casetabs develops cloud-based technology for medical case management.
Esports company and team manager 100 Thieves raised $35 million in a Series B round to fuel its expansion and the development of a new headquarters in Los Angeles. The planned 15,000-square-foot headquarters will house its staff of roughly 55. It will include an esports practice space and a production soundstage for streaming matches and distributing podcasts and other content.
Hollywood Hills-based health care software firm MCH Ventures Inc., doing business as Mahmee, announced today it completed a $3 million Series A, led by Serena Williams’ Serena Ventures. Mahmee offers an application that connects new mothers with health care and childcare services, BuiltInLA reports.
Tech reporter Samson Amore can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8335. Follow him on Twitter @samsonamore.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 100 Thieves Raises $35 Million, Plans New Headquarters
- Cloud9 Plans New Esports Facility
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 14: HauteLook Hacked
- 100 Thieves Raises $35M
- Silicon Beach Report May 15: Burbank-based CareerArc Expands
- Silicon Beach Report June 28: SpaceX Raising $300 Million
- Silicon Beach Report May 8: Neural Analytics Gains $22 Million
- Signal Sciences Expands in Culver City