Santa Monica-based customer management software developer MomentFeed Inc. appointed Nick Hedges as its new chief executive July 9.
Hedges formerly served as chief executive of Velocify, a cloud-based sales platform based in El Segundo that was acquired by Ellie Mae in October 2017 for $132 million.
"I am so excited to be joining MomentFeed at this extraordinarily pivotal time," Hedges said in a statement.
MomentFeed's software lets brands with multiple locations manage their marketing footprint in-person, online or social media. The company was founded in 2010 and is backed by venture capital investors Double M Partners, based in Santa Monica, and Menlo Park-based Signia Venture Partners. MomentFeed has raised $28 million since its 2010 launch.
"Due to the way technology and markets have evolved, every national and local brand is now looking for solutions that enable them to provide a local presence and identity to consumers using mobile search," said Hedges.
Tech reporter Samson Amore can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8335. Follow him on Twitter @samsonamore.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 1: NHL Links With NextVR
- AirMap Names Former FCC Chairman to Board
- March Capital Leads $51 Million Funding Round in AI Company Uniphore
- Brainbase Finalizes $1 Million Seed Round
- Tongal Appoints Co-Founder as New Chief Executive
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 4: Verb Technologies Plans Nasdaq Listing
- Snap Hires New Communications Officer
- FabFitFun Raises $80 Million