Slate Property Group has purchased two apartment complexes in Hollywood for a total of $39.25 million from the Chandler A&B Jones Family Trust.
One property was a 103-unit complex at 1245 Vine St. known as Villa Elaine Apartments.
The other was a 55-unit building at 1665 Sycamore Ave. known as the Julie Lee.
Pacific Partners’ Zac Freehling, Jason Shenitzer and Michael Aspinwall represented the buyer and seller.
A source familiar with the transaction said Slate Property Group would enhance the character of the property but not make major renovations.
Slate Property Group did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Real Estate Quarterly
- WeWork Accelerates LA County Expansion
- Genton Cockrum Partners Selected for Mixed-Use Project at Former Courthouse in San Pedro
- CIM Sells Prime Hollywood Office to Souferian
- Netflix to Take Over All Commercial Space at the Academy in Hollywood
- Pasadena Apartment Complex Sells for $14M
- Curtain Finally Set to Rise on Hollywood Building
- Two Apartment Buildings in Santa Monica Sold for $20.6M