MWest Holdings has sold the 302-unit Aspen Apartments complex near the border of Koreatown and Westlake for $90 million. The company announced the sale Jan. 23.
The buyer was not named, but CoStar records indicate that Century City-based Cityview purchased the property.
Cushman & Wakefield’s Marc Renard represented both parties in the transaction.
MWest Holings purchased the property in 2015 and upgraded the amenity spaces, lobbies and exterior.
Aspen Apartments is located at 160 S. Virgil Ave. The property was 94 percent leased at the time of the sale, according to CoStar.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- $71.6M for Westlake Apartment Complex
- Mixed-Use Complex in Long Beach Sells for $48.9M
- Pasadena Apartment Complex Sells for $14M
- MWest Holdings Buys Park Wilshire for $27M
- El Monte Apartment Building Sells for $41M
- $300M Project Breaks Ground in Koreatown
- Modest K-Town Units Draw Interest in Hot Market
- Slate Property Group Picks Up Two Hollywood Apartments for $39M