Mona Patel • Children’s Hospital Los Angeles in the Department of General Pediatrics
Dr. Mona Patel is an innovator and pioneer in delivering pediatric care to children with complex special needs living in Los Angeles County. An attending physician at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles in the Department of General Pediatrics, she holds several administrative leadership positions with the CHLA and AltaMed partnership. She has also organized a coordinated health care delivery system for more than 1500 families with special needs that include accessible care, coordinated care, and comprehensive care, helping this diverse and socio-economically challenged population. Her delivery system takes into consideration the mental health needs of the patient and the family, while recognizing the stress of the physician and health team caregivers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Children’s Hospital Sees Growth from Clinic Work
- Health Care 2018 - A Roundtable Discussion
- Children’s Hospital Enters Age of Regional Service
- Healthcare Roundtable 2017: The Experts Discuss the Current Healthcare Landscape
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: INTERNAL MEDICINE
- Shot in Arm for Los Angeles
- Exer Adds Clinic as Urgent Care Booms in L.A.
- Medical Group Moves to Former Bookstore Site