Real Estate Quarterly | Los Angeles continues to draw big names in tech and new media as companies look to establish ties to the entertainment industry and tap into an elite talent pool of workers.
In this section:
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Net Income Down, Mall Tenant Sales Up, According to Macerich Q4 Earnings Report
- GROWING ROOTS
- Faangs Flock
- Real Estate Quarterly: Office Market Improves in Robust Third Quarter
- Real Estate Quarterly | Sunset Scene
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 18: L.A. Among the Finalists for Amazon’s 2nd Headquarters
- Real Estate Turns to Tech
- WeWork Opening New 116K SF Space in Santa Monica