Lieberman Research Worldwide Inc., a Century City public relations firm, has acquired Killer Infographics, a Seattle marketing company focused on graphic and visual art, according to a Jan. 8 press release.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed, and a message left with Lieberman Research Worldwide, which does business as LRW Group, was not immediately returned.
The 45-year-old public relations firm bought Playa Vista consultancy group Kelton Research last April.
Killer Infographics is a nine-year-old company that has worked on graphic design for clients that include Amazon.com Inc. and Boeing Co.
Media and entertainment reporter Matthew Blake can be reached at (323)556-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Rogers & Cowan Buys London Fashion Marketers
- Showtime Announces West Coast Headquarters in West Hollywood
- Public Relations Firm Acceleration Announces Leadership Team
- UPDATED: MedMen Sued by Shareholders
- Oak View Selects AECOM as Contractor for Seattle Arena
- Endeavor Joins Streaming Fray
- Oak View’s Seattle Hockey Project Greenlit by NHL
- Celerity Chief Executive Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy Charge