Developer Jamison Services has filed plans with the city to develop a building with 157 units and nearly 12,000 square feet of commercial space in Koreatown.
The project will be located at 744, 752 and 762 S. Serrano Ave. The site is currently a parking lot.
Jamison Services has a number of projects taking shape in Koreatown including a mixed-use project at 700 S. Manhattan Place which will have 160 apartments. It is expected to open in the summer.
In November, Jamison was given construction permits for a 13-story office building at 2500 Wilshire Blvd. that is being redeveloped into 248 residential units with ground level retail.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jamison, Hankey Investment Planning 490-Unit Project on Vermont in Koreatown
- 102-Room Whittier Hotel Sold for $8 Million
- Modest K-Town Units Draw Interest in Hot Market
- $300M Project Breaks Ground in Koreatown
- Amoroso Cos. Planning 102-Unit Apartment Building in Sawtelle
- Brookfield Unveils $170 Million CMC Overhaul
- Jamison Properties Opens First Ground-Up Units
- $1B Crossroads Hollywood Project Approved