Santa Monica-based music licensing platform Songtradr Inc. has purchased Big Sync Music Ltd., a London-based agency that provides music licensing and rights management services to major brands for advertising campaigns. Big Sync sources music for local, regional and worldwide advertising campaigns on behalf of well-known brands − from Dove and Axe to Samsung and Amazon. Terms of the cash and equity transaction were not disclosed. As part of the deal, Big Sync co-founder Unilever Ventures Ltd. has exited and become a minority shareholder in Songtradr.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Monica-Based Songtradr Purchases Big Sync Music
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 19: Virgin’s Proposed Commute in a Vacuum
- Songtradr Announces $12 Million Funding Round
- Songtradr Raises $4 Million in Series A Funding Round
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 25: Social Media Platform Greenfly Raises $8.5 Million
- Regional Report
- Social Media Ad Startup Shift Bought by Rival
- Santa Monica Firm Looks to Deliver for Pizza Chain