Downtown-based Colony Credit Real Estate Inc. has increased its credit line to $560 million to accommodate future growth, its second hike since late last year. Colony credit previously increased the credit line by $125 million in December. The latest upsize totaled $35 million, the company announced this week. Colony Credit Real Estate is one of the largest publicly traded commercial real estate credit REITs, or real estate investment trusts.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Colony Credit Real Estate Raises Credit Line to $560M
- Grubb & Ellis Receives Financing from Texas Investment Firm
- Real Estate Option
- Colony American Homes Files for IPO
- Colony Financial Plans $336 Million Stock Offering
- Colony Capital Platform Sells Industrial Portfolio for $136M
- Colony Financial CFO Adds COO Title
- Newly Merged Firm Springs Into Large Venture