Downtown-based Colony Credit Real Estate has increased its credit line to $560 million to accommodate future growth, the second time for a hike since late last year.
Colony Credit previously increased the credit line by $125 million in December. The latest upsize totaled $35 million, the company announced this week.
Colony Credit Real Estate is one of the largest publicly traded commercial real estate credit REITs.
Finance reporter Pat Maio can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8329.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Colony Credit RE ups Credit Line to $560M
- Colony Capitulates, Gets Two New Directors
- Downtown-Based MediaAlpha Receives Credit Line for Growth
- Hana Financial lines up $100M factoring credit line
- L.A.-Based Cumming Buys U.K. Construction Consultancy Mellersh & Harding
- MedMen Gets $30 Million Bump to Credit Line, Plans More Store Openings
- K-Town’s Hanmi Delays 2Q Financial Reporting Over Loan Loss Issues
- Banks Post Mixed Results