Partner – Firmwide Leader of Diversity & Inclusion
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
In addition to being named Pillsbury’s Executive Chair of Diversity & Inclusion in June of last year, Stacie Yee maintains an active employment litigation practice. She focuses on wage and hour, California Labor Code Private Attorneys General Act, discrimination, retaliation/whistleblower, including qui tam, actions, trade secret misappropriation, unfair competition and false advertising claims.
Recently, Yee served as lead counsel defending government contractor client against wage and hour class/collective and representative action alleging unpaid overtime; after successfully moving to transfer the case to Maryland, the case settled favorably for the client on an individual plaintiff, non-class basis. She also served as lead counsel representing a film industry trade association in defending against wage and hour class and representative action alleging noncompliant meal breaks and associate claims; the representative claim has been dismissed, and Yee’s team successfully compelled the matter to arbitration.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CAMILO ECHAVARRIA
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Eugene Ryu
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Nancy Yaffe
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Elizabeth Sperling
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Amber Finch
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Sabrina A. Beldner
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: KATE S. GOLD