BENJAMIN VALENCIA II
Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers, LLP
Benjamin Valencia II is a partner at Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers, LLP (MOLM) and certified as a Specialist in Family Law by the Board of Legal Specialization of the State of California, a distinction just .55 percent of the state’s attorneys achieve. Working exclusively in family law since 2001, Valencia has helped establish MOLM as one of the nation’s most respected firms working in the arena of high-asset and high-conflict family law matters. Valencia has extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of family law including high-conflict custody disputes, cases involving substance abuse and domestic violence, and divorces with complex financial issues. Fluent in Spanish, he has combined his language and legal skills in several complex international cases.
Valencia thrives on handling difficult cases in which his legal sophistication, tenacity, and compassionate approach help clients overcome seemingly unsurmountable obstacles to achieving their goals.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DOREEN MARIE OLSON
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Felicia Meyers
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DANA LOWY
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: ANNE N. SLUSSER
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: STACY D. PHILLIPS
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Stacy Phillips
- Leaders in Law 2018: LACBA Domestic Violence Legal Services Project Receives $10,000 Grant from the Association of Certified Family Law Specialists Foundation
- Leaders in Law 2018: LACBA Domestic Violence Legal Services Project Receives $10,000 Grant Attorneys