ASHE P. PURI
Fox Rothschild LLP
Ashe Puri is a Partner in the Los Angeles office of Fox Rothschild LLP, a national law firm, and a remarkably accomplished patent lawyer with more than 15 years of experience litigating and counseling clients in the electronics, software and medical device sectors. He currently serves as Co-President of the South Asian Bar Association of Southern California (SABA-SC) and Secretary of the Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association. He also has served on the Board of Governors of the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Los Angeles for the past two years and as a Board Advisor (and past Board member) of the Public Interest Foundation of the South Asian Bar Association of Southern California, a 501(c)(3) organization.
In his current practice, Puri recently won summary judgment for his client, the Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute (LA BioMed) in a protracted dispute with a research that included claims related to the imminent construction of a state-of-the-art research facility.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Emily Yukich
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: DARRELL MILLER
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CYNDIE M. CHANG
- Ex-U.S. Senator to Hang His Hat in D.C. and L.A.
- Some Law Firms Opening Micro-Outposts in Los Angeles
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Darrell D. Miller
- Local Boutique to Saddle Up With Dallas Firm