Senior Manager, Assurance Services
RSM US LLP
Lisa Van is an assurance services senior manager at RSM US LLP and has over 11 years of experience providing audit services predominantly to organizations in the health care industry and portfolio companies owned by private equity funds. She has extensive experience in serving various types of for-profit organizations ranging from large consolidated entities with more than $1 billion in annual revenue to small, standalone entities with less than $40 million in annual revenue. Her clients include hospitals; physician owned practices, independent physician associations, behavioral health companies, pharmaceutical companies as well as skilled nursing facilities.
Born in Chinatown and raised in the San Gabriel Valley, Van is a Southern California native and the first generation in her family to attend college and earn a bachelor’s degree. Van majored in Accounting at California State University and speaks both English and Cantonese.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Michelle Huang
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DARCY WILSON-JONES
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KIMBERLY HUSAIN PALACIOS
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Justin Estrera
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED SOBHY
- California Supreme Court Decision Dynamex Promises Major Disruption to Health Care Organizations Employing Independent Contractors
- Influential Women in Accounting: NICOLE ADAM