President, Alliant Specialty
Alliant Insurance Services
Expertise: Property & Casualty, Surety, Business Development and Operational Excellence
Peter Arkley joined Alliant in June 2011 and built the premier construction risk management group in the United States. Under his leadership, the Alliant Construction Services Group became the broker of choice for the largest public, P3 and private projects in the country, placing $1.8 billion into the market and became the number one construction and surety broker in the country. Arkley achieved significant success in 2018 with his work on Phase 2 and 3 of the Los Angeles Purple Line Extension project. This heavy rail subway project included three miles of underground tunneling below a congested area of Los Angeles with some of the most expensive real estate in the country, including Beverly Hills and Wilshire Blvd. This insurance and surety placement required a seasoned technical broker with extensive construction industry expertise. This is only one of many million and billion dollar projects that Arkley was responsible for last year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Peter Arkley
- PETER ARKLEY
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY / THE PACESETTER
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Rafael Martinez
- Executive Summary / The Pacesetter
- The Business of Cannabis: Cannabis Insurance - From Seed to Sale
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Kenny Chang
- Opportunity Zones: What to Expect When You are Expecting Opportunity Zone Fund Results