KAREN L. CORMAN
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Harvard Law School
As the head of Skadden’s West Coast Labor and Employment Group, Karen Corman is consistently recognized as a ‘leading lawyer’ by Chambers USA and receives praise for her “unflappable demeanor” and “practical advice,” and clients add that she “works toward great resolutions, is always responsive and always available.” Clients regularly seek Corman’s counsel on a broad range of employment counseling and litigation and high-value M&A transactions. Corman often advises clients in connection with wage and hour, discrimination, harassment and wrongful discharge disputes, as well as in arbitration and mediation, and advises on internal investigations and executive severance negotiations. In addition to these high-stakes issues, Corman also has a prolific practice structuring the highly complex employment aspects of global transactions, which require deft orchestration of country-specific rules and regulations, including procedures for hiring and terminating employees.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Nancy Yaffe
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MITCH KAMIN
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Tanya Viner
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LISA GILFORD
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Carmen J. Cole
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS