Downey-based Kirkhill Manufacturing Co., makers of rubber compounds used by the aerospace, medical and automotive industries has been acquired by Swedish competitor, Hexpol, for $49 million.
Kirkhill, which also does business as Kirkhill Rubber, reported its annual sales at $46 million.
Kirkhill will move its Downey operations to a recently acquired facility in Long Beach. Another facility in Athens, Ga., will move to a Hexpol site in the U.S., the company said.
Manufacturing, retail and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
You May Also Like
- Jaanuu Launches Scrubs Collection for Men
- Clearlake Capital Portfolio Company Acquires Amcor Industries
- Bamko Acquires Chicago-based Competitor for $7.2 Million
- Pomona Manufacturer Analytical Industries Acquired by Battery Ventures
- Network Infrastructure Manufacturer Acquired
- Electric Bus Maker Opens Plant
- Beyond Meat Increases Manufacturing Operations
- Packaging Company Boxes Up Distributor