Welcome to Ventura County Coast, where 200,000 square feet of conference and meeting rooms are surrounded by natural beauty, good food, handcrafted beverages and an endless supply of outdoor activities. A business retreat here combines professional development with team building that will have you all wanting to return.
Located off Highway 101 between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, Ventura County Coast is a string of communities that offers miles of beaches, historic downtowns, award-winning wineries and farm-to-table restaurants. This unique region has more than 60 hotels and inns with meeting rooms that can accommodate groups from 10 to 1,000 people.
Whether you’re looking for a beachfront brainstorm location or a full-service hotel conference center, you’ll find it on the Ventura County Coast. The region has an abundance of accommodations to match your needs at reasonable rates, plus plenty of offwork hour activities.
Plan your most memorable meeting at venturacountycoast.com/meetings.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Holiday Planning & Venue Guide: Ventura County Coast- Inspiration Within Reach
- Holiday Planning Guide 2018: Beautiful Holiday Season Meeting and Event Venues Await on the Ventura County Coast
- Meetings & Events Guide (March 25): Find Your Vibe on the Ventura County Coast
- Meetings and Events 2017: Pacific Palms Resort: Going Beyond Expectations
- Destination Arizona: Boulders Resort & Spa is a One-of-a-Kind Destination
- Meetings and Events 2017: Ventura County Coast: Inspiration Within Reach
- Expanded Convention Center
- Holiday Planning Guide 2018: CAESARS FORUM is Set to Establish a New Standard for Special Events