The Studio, a downtown-based apparel manufacturer raised an $11 million Series A round led by Silicon Valley-based Ignition Partners.
The Studio bills itself as an online, on-demand, cloud manufacturing platform. Users create products through custom manufacturing managing custom design to production and working with a network of vetted factories worldwide, the company said.
“Manufacturing a product is still extremely complicated,” Joseph Heller, chief executive who founded the company in 2013, said in a statement. “There is now an incessant race to get products to market quicker, to pinpoint customer demand with data and to be nimble enough to scale accordingly.”
The Studio’s clients include large corporations such as Nike, Live Nation and Urban Outfitters, to companies in the middle such as the Metropolitan Museum of Art Store, the fundraising announcement said.
Additional investors for the Series A include FJ Labs, Firebolt Ventures and Interplay Ventures, among others.
Staff Reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at email@example.com or 323-556-8351.
You May Also Like
- SnackNation Raises $12 Million
- PolyCera Raises $9 Million Series A
- Cargomatic Raises $35 Million Series B Round
- Home Essentials Company Parachute Raises $30 Million
- Modular Wall Maker Puts Together Fund
- Next Trucking Raises $21 Million in Series B Round
- Clothing Label Reformation Raises $25 Million
- Pomona Manufacturer Analytical Industries Acquired by Battery Ventures