Video game publisher Nexon America is moving its North American headquarters to the two-story, 49,000-square-foot office building at 621 Hawaii St. in El Segundo after signing a 9-year lease.
The company sublet the two floors of space it was leasing at PCT, formerly known as Pacific Corporate Towers, nearby at 222 N. Pacific Coast Highway, also in El Segundo.
The Hawaii Street property offers easy access to the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority Green Line’s Douglas station, and features a backyard, patios, streaming rooms, editing suites and a 15,000-square-foot gaming area.
Greg Lovett, a principal at Cresa, was the broker Nexon America hired to help find its new headquarters.
Steve Solomon and Kristen Bowman of Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. represented the landlord, Westside-based real estate investment firm Montana Avenue Capital Partners, in the transaction.
Nexon America sublet its PCT space to hair styling and extensions firm Bellami Hair and Computershare, an Australian stock transfer company.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- Bellami Hair Relocates to 23,000 SF in El Segundo
- Video Game Maker Buttons Up El Segundo Site
- Boston Private Equity Firm Sells El Segundo Office Building for $35.5 Million
- Giovanni Cosmetics, Evox Productions Renew Leases in Compton, Rancho Dominguez
- Coworking Firm Spaces Leases 66K+ SF in Westchester
- Jam City Expanding to 40,000-Square-Foot Space in Culver City
- Engineering Firm KPFF Doubles Space to Consolidate Operations Downtown
- City Approves South L.A. Site for LACMA Exhibition Space