Together, James Harris and David Parnes have completed more than $230 million of transactions in the past 12 months, including 630 Nimes Rd. in Bel Air (sold for $56 million), 900 Stradella in Bel Air (sold for $41 million), 200 Delfern in Bel Air (sold for $30 million) and 911 Tione in Bel Air (sold for $25.7 million).The partners’ “no-nonsense” approach to closing deals, coupled with their extensive network of high-net-worth international and domestic clients, enabled them to sell approximately $250 million for 2015 and 2016, while 2017 was a record-breaking year with over $500 million in sales earning the partners The Agency’s MVP Award in 2017. Recently, among other deals, the partners represented the $30 million sale of 438 N. Faring Road in Holmby Hills, for which they represented both buyer and seller. The partners also represented the third highest sale ever in Malibu for a staggering $69.9 million. Harris and Parnes represented three of the 10 highest sales in Los Angeles in 2017.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Busted Homes Break Up Beverly Hills Buddies
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Branden and Rayni Williams
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Drew Fenton, Hilton & Hyland
- Canadian Wealth Manager Pursues Heat in L.A.
- Artists Canvass Deals at Open Houses
- April Brings Some Spring to Home Sales
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Drew Fenton
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 15. A. JERROLD PERENCHIO