Sports agency Independent Sports & Entertainment announced Oct. 30 that it will expand into property sales, hiring a former Cox Media Group executive to head up the division.
The Beverly Hills-based agency, formerly known as Relativity Sports, hired Jake Stone as vice president of property sales. Stone will focus on procuring partnerships and sponsorships for the company, plus executing deals for venue naming rights.
ISE has negotiated $1.2 billion in active contracts, according to Forbes, and its clients include baseball all-star Miguel Cabrera and basketball star DeMarcus “Boogie” Cousins.
Media and entertainment reporter Matthew Blake can be reached at (323)556-8332 or email@example.com
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Oak View Adds Englander, Awaits NHL Decision
- Drake to Co-Own Culver City E-sports Company
- UTA Launches Content Partnership
- Banc of California Stadium to Expand Entertainment Offerings
- Maverick Carter Named to Live Nation Board of Directors
- CBRE Launches Hana Division Focused on Short-Term Office Space Market
- UTA Sells Minority Stake to Two International Investors
- Endeavor Joins Streaming Fray