The real estate market in Los Angeles County is expansive with a diverse array of submarkets all featuring unique characteristics and component parts.
The Business Journal’s quarterly effort to provide a snapshot of these markets features our usual offerings of data, both on the overall market (see page 24) and nine different submarkets within the county (starting on page 26). There also are more substantive looks at the Sunset Strip’s ongoing makeover ( page 16 ), recent developments regarding real estate investment group Lowe’s $ 480-million sale of its Two Roads hospitality brand (page 18) and Netflix’s growing presence in Los Angeles (see page 1) . We hope the collection of stories, char ts and numbers gives a picture of the vibrancy of Los Angeles’ ever-shifting real estate landscape.
Included in this report:
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Lowe Sells Two Roads to Hyatt for $480M
- Real Estate Quarterly: Office Market Improves in Robust Third Quarter
- Spate of West Valley Deals Surpasses $500 Million in Value
- Laurels for Leaders: Aecom Boss Burke Highlights Class of Annual Honorees
- Who's Who in Real Estate: Getting Hotter
- Sunset Boulevard Office Building Purchased for $37.8 Million
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 30: Executive Exits at Faraday Future
- Two Hyatt-Branded Hotels in Development Near LAX