Jared Wolff is Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of City National Bank, the largest bank headquartered in Los Angeles, where he oversees the Legal and Corporate Administrative Group. Wolff is responsible for the legal team for City National Bank as well as the business and regulatory legal team for RBC Wealth Management in the United States. Additionally, Wolff oversees teams leading Corporate Governance, Corporate Premises, Community Reinvestment, and Corporate Security.
Wolff has broad management experience in the financial services industry and substantial expertise in mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions, risk management, governance, capital formation and strategic planning, among other areas. Wolff is considered one of the most accomplished and experienced banking general counsels in California, having participated in many of the most significant bank mergers in the past two decades.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Public Large Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Jared Wolff
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Public Mid-Size Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Lisa L. Kim
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Lisa L. Kim
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PRIVATE COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PUBLIC COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Michael Preston
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Jennifer Banks
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Public Small Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Jennifer Banks