Bombas, a sock manufacturer, has completed a recapitalization with Great Hill Partners, a Boston-based private equity firm, with financial advisory services provided by the Sage Group, a Santa Monica-based investment bank.
The Sage Group initiated the transaction and served as exclusive financial advisor to New York City-based Bombas.
Andrew Dunst, a Sage Group vice president, declined to elaborate on the recapitalization of Bombas, which is “poised for significant growth.”
Bombas was founded by Dave Heath, Randy Goldberg, Aaron Wolk and Andrew Heath in 2011, with a focus on socks for a variety of activities to "support the hustle in everyone."
Bombas will look to expand its reach in current and new markets as well as broaden its product offering, while leveraging Great Hill Partners' e-commerce expertise.
Finance reporter Pat Maio can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8329.
You May Also Like
- EP Wealth Adds Again With Deal in Colorado
- Gores Group Sells Car Fabrics Maker to Clearlake Capital
- Valore, Grays Plan Roll Up of Storage Outfits
- Platinum Equity Completes $2.1 Billion Acquisition of LifeScan From Johnson & Johnson
- Religious Broadcaster Hits Static In Plans to Continue Expansion
- MONEY | Investment Banks: Contacts
- Gores Group Acquires Sage Automotive Interiors