Bombas, a sock manufacturer, has completed a recapitalization with Great Hill Partners, a Boston-based private equity firm, with financial advisory services provided by the Sage Group, a Santa Monica-based investment bank.
The Sage Group initiated the transaction and served as exclusive financial advisor to New York City-based Bombas.
Andrew Dunst, a Sage Group vice president, declined to elaborate on the recapitalization of Bombas, which is “poised for significant growth.”
Bombas was founded by Dave Heath, Randy Goldberg, Aaron Wolk and Andrew Heath in 2011, with a focus on socks for a variety of activities to "support the hustle in everyone."
Bombas will look to expand its reach in current and new markets as well as broaden its product offering, while leveraging Great Hill Partners' e-commerce expertise.
Finance reporter Pat Maio can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8329.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- EP Wealth Adds Again With Deal in Colorado
- NMS Capital Group Sells Stake in Banking Unit, Saliba Stepping Down
- Clearlake Capital Acquires Dude Solutions
- VMG, Hillhouse Form $100M Investment Fund
- Clearlake, Cove Hill Invests in NetDocuments
- Private Equity Firms Platinum, Gores Group, Sell Data Blue to Court Square Capital Partners
- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners Sells Fastsigns
- Century City-Based Gallant Capital Invests in Quality Built