After beginning his legal career at Heller Ehrman, Joel Richlin completed clerkships in both the U.S. District Court and U.S. Bankruptcy Courts. His time as a law clerk afforded him the opportunity to further refine his already excellent legal writing skills. Throughout this time, he also served as an adjunct professor at Loyola Law School Los Angeles, as further discussed below.
Richlin then reentered private practice and thrived in Foley & Lardner’s Los Angeles office specializing in healthcare litigation. He was, therefore, a natural fit to join Prime Healthcare as its Senior Litigation Counsel in April 2017. In less than a year and a half, Richlin was named Deputy General Counsel of Prime Healthcare, the nation’s fifth largest health system. In that role, he oversees litigation on behalf of 45 hospitals in 14 states. To succeed in this role, he works tirelessly to develop relationships with the various business units and business offices throughout the country to ensure that their interests are protected.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump Seeks L.A. Lawyers to Look Good or Bad on the Show
- LA 500: David Raymond Garcia
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- Van Etten Chooses International Firm McGuire as Its Buyer
- Refugees From Dissolving Firm Flood L.A. Market
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Peter E. Braveman
- Attorneys Seek Brief Stay in Unemployment Line
- More Dark Clouds for Rainmaker