After beginning his legal career at Heller Ehrman, Joel Richlin completed clerkships in both the U.S. District Court and U.S. Bankruptcy Courts. His time as a law clerk afforded him the opportunity to further refine his already excellent legal writing skills. Throughout this time, he also served as an adjunct professor at Loyola Law School Los Angeles, as further discussed below.
Richlin then reentered private practice and thrived in Foley & Lardner’s Los Angeles office specializing in healthcare litigation. He was, therefore, a natural fit to join Prime Healthcare as its Senior Litigation Counsel in April 2017. In less than a year and a half, Richlin was named Deputy General Counsel of Prime Healthcare, the nation’s fifth largest health system. In that role, he oversees litigation on behalf of 45 hospitals in 14 states. To succeed in this role, he works tirelessly to develop relationships with the various business units and business offices throughout the country to ensure that their interests are protected.
You May Also Like
- LA 500: David Raymond Garcia
- Trump Seeks L.A. Lawyers to Look Good or Bad on the Show
- Van Etten Chooses International Firm McGuire as Its Buyer
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- Feeling a Squeeze From Higher Fees
- Firm’s Legal Presence in San Diego Proves Brief
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Peter E. Braveman
- Bilingual Attorney Helps Foster Families With Adoptions