Courtney Powers, VP and General Counsel for GRACE, serves on the board of Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles and the UCLA Law Alumni Association. She previously served on the Los Angeles Commission on the Status of Women. She has helped form the National Foster Youth Institute, a non-profit organization in Washington D.C. dedicated to improving the well being of foster youth.
Powers previously served as Vice President of Public Policy for the Daughters of Charity Health System (DCHS). At DCHS Powers played a leadership role in shaping and executing DCHS’ public policy agenda. She led the creation and administration of the Right to Health Project, a medical-legal partnership at St. Francis Medical Center providing legal services to low-income community members.
You May Also Like
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JANA LUBERT
- Firms Making S-l-o-w Progress on Diversity in Hiring
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: COURTNEY ROWLEY
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Jeffrey Freedman
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Women Leading the Way: Corporate Citizen WINNER - WENDY SPINNER
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Courtney Braun