Andy Dunbar joined Bel Air Investment Advisors LLC in 2015, shortly after its acquisition by a large foreign asset manager. He performs a leadership role and has been instrumental in navigating and integrating (along with addressing the associated challenges) of becoming a part of a new, global ownership structure and brand. He also helped the firm and its parent company implement a Board of Directors charter and structure; currently serves as the Corporate Secretary.
Prior to Bel Air, he was a partner at the law firm Sidley Austin LLP where he focused his practice on the defense and litigation of government enforcement matters, corporate internal investigations, complex civil litigation, and creating and enhancing compliance programs. Prior to Sidley, he spent nine years as an Enforcement Attorney in the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s Division of Enforcement in the Los Angeles Regional Office.
You May Also Like
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PRIVATE COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- The Money Book: Todd Morgan
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: JACK SUZAR
- Canadian Wealth Manager Pursues Heat in L.A.
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Jason P. Lee
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BROCK MOSELEY
- Celebrities' Money Manager Buys Back Bel Air Investment
- Letter Keller