Peter E. Braveman is an expert on healthcare law who advises the Board of Directors and senior management on legal and regulatory matters. As general counsel, he has guided Cedars-Sinai through a changing healthcare landscape for three decades. He has authored a number of articles on healthcare law and is a frequent speaker at national and local seminars and conferences.
Braveman has had a distinguished career as the Senior Vice President for Legal Affairs and general counsel for Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and its related entities. In this roll he has provided legal services on a range of issues stretching from antitrust to zoning questions to his California, non-profit public benefit clients. Braveman is the longest-serving general counsel in California healthcare history. During his tenure, his client has become internationally known for its quality patient care, research, community service and medical education. Additionally, his department at Cedars-Sinai has trained an exceptional and dedicated in-house group of lawyers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Peter E. Braveman
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: HEALTHCARE ATTORNEYS
- Cedars-Sinai Sues HealthCare Partners Over $6 Million in Unpaid Bills
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Corporate Counsel Awards: CHADWICK HO
- LA 500: George David Kieffer
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: MANNY A. ABASCAL
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Kathryn Richman